Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Samsung 52" TV Repair - Won't turn on Clicking Sound

Samsung 52" TV Repair - Won't turn on Clicking Sound Video Clips. Duration : 9.62 Mins.


This is my Samsung TV. It makes a clicking sound several times before it turns on, seems to be getting worse each time I turn it on. Couldn't believe how many people had the same issue when looking it up on-line. I read tons of complaints about Samsung not willing to repair or resolve the issue or even acknowledge the apparent neglect on their part, by not installing the right capacitors with higher voltage in the first place, considering these were top of the line Flatscreen TV's that were rated #1 by consumer reports when I bought mine back in May of 2009. Luckily several awesome people on google and youtube posted solutions to the problem and step by step instruction on how to resolve the issue. I decided to take this great information and repair my TV myself, my warranty was up, and I knew from everything I read on-line that I would probably have a hard time getting Samsung to come out and fix the problem. Plus, with all the great information all over the internet, It looked to me like a easy fix, then the headache of trying to convince Samsung to help me out and then dealing with and waiting on repair men. I repaired it, probably faster than I could get someone to answer my call. Ha! Maybe it took a little longer than that, but I was happy. Much better than a headache and I learned a whole lot about electronics and TV's and hopefully helped some of you out there in youtube land that might have this same problem. Again I'm not a professional, and sorry about the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment