Saturday, January 26, 2013

Samsung PN42C430 HDTV Unboxing and Review

Samsung PN42C430 HDTV Unboxing and Review Tube. Duration : 5.18 Mins.


This is an unboxing video for the Samsung PN42C430 Plasma HDTV. I ended up re-uploading this video as it is in better quality than the previous one. Special thanks to TajSlots777 for leaving me a comment with the following professional calibrated settings: White Balance Settings Red-Offset: 22 Red-Gain: 33 Green-Offset: 25 Green-Gain: 25 Blue-Offset: 12 Blue-Gain: 33 Picture Settings Picture Mode: Movie Black Tone: Off Color Temp: Warm 2 Dynamic Contrast: Off Brightness: 56 Gamma: 0 Contrast: 90 Color Space: Auto Color: 53 Flesh Tone:Off Tint: G35/R65 Edge Enhancement:Off Sharpness:10 Digital NR: Auto Cell Light: 8 HDMI Black Level: Low Film Mode:Auto I still haven't tried them out, but plan on doing so soon. I'll update the description once I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment