Monday, February 25, 2013

Kingdom Hearts 3D Proud Mode (Part 80) Killing Time Itself... (FINALLY!)

Kingdom Hearts 3D Proud Mode (Part 80) Killing Time Itself... (FINALLY!) Tube. Duration : 20.62 Mins.


Like, comment and subscribe! (It really helps!) Yeah, this boss killed a lot of MY TIME! But anyways yeah this boss took probably 6+ hours to beat due to being low level, but also having a party that wasn't going to help me much, so I decided to change A LOT of commands (used mostly the same commands I started using last night) New to my command list is things like... A LOT OF BALLOONGA as well as Dark Barrier and Dark Dash. You can just tell by watching that a lot has changed. What screwed me over in this fight though, was the attack that he only used ONCE this time -_- at 1:42. If you wanna know what happens, he basically encloses you in a blue spike zone from his keyblade and if you are right in the middle, it causes major damage (before I quit recording last night, he used this move twice in a row when I dodged it once and kept using it the first 30 seconds of the fight, hence why I got Once More) It's bad enough that it's basically a one hit kill, but it's so random that there is no way to tell when it's coming as far as I know. However, without that move this fight is doable, you just need to know what to do. I made it to the first clock portion where he was coming out of the clock and didn't know what to do *ONE TIME ONLY* so, this recording is only my 2nd time and due to knowing how to take it out... I did it. In other words, without the one hit attack, it's actually not TOO bad... but if he spams that attack... it's bad -_- Anyways, FINALLY done.... And yes, it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment