Monday, February 4, 2013

Learn how I fixed my Samsung TV in 60 Seconds.

Learn how I fixed my Samsung TV in 60 Seconds. Tube. Duration : 1.00 Mins.


My samsung tv stopped working after 2 years, it would not turn on and just kept making a clicking noise. After a bit of research I figured out why. Watch my 60 second video to see how easy it was to repair. Just remember to remove the mains connection before taking the back off your tv and don't touch the HOT side of your power board as this has high voltage capacitors they can retain a high voltage which could give you a nasty shock! Also I replaced my Capacitors with the same 1000uf rating but changed the voltage a bit higher from 10v to 16v because I think this is why they blew, basically they were not big enough, the capacitors were rated at 105°c. Mine may be different to yours so only use yours as a comparison. I found this a relatively easy job to carry out but if you are unsure or not very good with a solder iron please consult a TV technician. Many Thanks, I hope you find the video helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment